7 Tips to Find the Best Travel Agents in Delhi or Anywhere in India
With an easy access to the internet, increasing interest in social media and powerful sources of awareness; customers have started connecting with travel agents themselves. Gone are the days when you had one travel agent common across all your family and relatives for booking your holiday.
More Indians are taking a holiday this year in comparison to previous years. This is majorly due to the shift from offline to online bookings.
Now, due to high market demand, there are numerous travel agents available online. Finding a right travel agent out of these is a daunting task. You might be wondering how would you know who is the best one for you?
Here are a few tips to help you understand the best adviser and travel agents to suit your travel needs.
- Reviews and Feedback – From a food item to a travel agent, reviews on all the topics are available online. You can easily search and check them on travel agent’s social pages or mobile apps, their websites as well as on Google. Go through their reviews to understand travel agents, their services, and overall client experience. Look for the Clients with delightful reviews. These reviews will help you make your own list of top travel agents to work with. Click here to know more about travel app development.
- Customer Care and Accessibility – Talk to a few travel agents to understand their availability and the services provided by them. A professional travel agent will always value their client’s need and will ask things like budget, travel duration, stay preference and then plan accordingly. While on tour, a customer trust and rely on their travel partners completely, therefore, 24*7 availability is one crucial step to follow.
- Cost Comparison – Benefits of everything being online is that you can easily compare the vacation options/travel packages offered by different travel agents. Your motive should be to find a travel agent who is offering maximum services at the lowest cost.
- Know Your Budget – It’s always best to have a budget bracket in which you can deal with your travel agent while discussing the packages. The bottom line is to get the best package within your spending capacity. A good travel agent will always respect your budget limits. Moreover, telling your budget to the agent will help them plan your travel accordingly.
- Find Out their Fee – Having said the above you should, at all times, respect the industry standards and ask for their fee. Every travel agent has a fixed fee for themselves which you can ask about. They charge you this fee for the excellent services they are offering. There is no harm in being transparent and understanding their fee structure.
- Look for Specialists – It always gets better if you are dealing with a specialist. They know the package essentials and common customer requirements. An expert travel agent will suggest things you won’t even think about. These could be destination specific add-ons like if you should take a ferry, add a cruise, chopper experience, bullet train travel, etc., only an expert would know where to add these in your itinerary.
Here’s a tip: an expert travel agent will always ask about your interests, if you have a child or elderly, if there is any special occasion, or if you have any medical condition, etc.
- Be Flexible – You should always let a travel agent plan your itinerary. Be open-minded and let them think of new things for you to do. The more options you will have, the better the experience. We travel to explore, see new things, learn new things, so don’t be afraid to step outside your comfort zone. Awesome and unforgettable memories are made by doing unexpected things. So trust them.
You might be wondering if such travel agents exist? We can help you with this, Kick Travel Goals is a team with a splendid blend of experience and exuberance. As your travel partner, we can plan a dream travel for you as per your needs and make you experience the world you have never seen. Happy Traveling.